New Member Information
Interested in Joining Rotary?
Rotary International, the world’s first service organization, is made up of over 33,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas. Its members form a global network of business and professional leaders who volunteer their time and talents to serve their communities and the world. Rotary's motto, Service Above Self , exemplifies the humanitarian spirit of the organization's more than 1.2 million members.
Strong fellowship among Rotarians and meaningful community and international service projects characterize Rotary worldwide. Rotary enjoys a rich and sometimes complex tradition and organizational structure, with many programs that can be confusing to new and even not-so-new members. If you are interested in learning more, email our membership chair, Gerri Frey, or talk with any Rotarian.
Naperville Sunrise Rotary - Goals for Membership:
- 100% attendance is strongly suggested. There are make up opportunities through attending committee meetings, fund raising events and on-line make-ups.
- Fellowship is a great benefit of Rotary; interact with all members at weekly meetings.
- It is our responsibility as a Rotarian to share the service of Rotary by sponsoring new members exemplifying the ideals of Rotary.
- Make an effort to stay for the full weekly program.
- Please pay dues promptly.
- The goal is to have 100% participation in the Paul Harris Foundation.
- Members are expected to participate, support and volunteer at various club activities and committees throughout the year.
- Invite your significant other to attend social events.
- Set a goal to become a chair of a committee, a club director or an officer.
- Plan to attend the Rotary 6450 District Conference.
- Be an active participating member; inject your enthusiasm and ideas into the club.
How do I find out more about the Club:
- Visit our Club Overview page:
Find out More about Rotary International:
- Visit Rotary International's website: